The Small Business Expo is hosted by Morgan State University’s Entrepreneurship Alumni Chapter. The purpose of this event is to educate and empower local small business owners and prospective entrepreneurs. We’ll have 7 power-packed workshops led by experts covering a variety of topics specifically tailored for business owners. Our workshops will be divided into two tracks; one for early-stage entrepreneurs and the other for more seasoned entrepreneurs.
Workshop topics for this year…
- Money – Accessing Capital to Grow Your Business
- Team – Succession Planning for Business Owners
- Team – Executive Benefits
- Preparation – The Feasibility Check
- Money – Where Business & Personal Finances Meet
- Preparation – Business Building Tech Tips from the BizTech Insider
- Industry Insight – The Business of Healthcare
We’re excited to bring you another set of dynamic workshop speakers who are ready and willing to impart the wisdom and knowledge you need to move your business forward. Here’s a few of the speakers you’ll hear from this year…
- McKeever E. Conwell, II, Deal Team Coordinator, TEDCO
- Bonnie Crockett, Business Consultant at Maryland Capital Enterprises
- Wiil Mapp, CEO of Studio Codeworks
- Quinton Spratt, Breakthrough Financial Solutions
- Robin Haynes, Financial Wellbeing Coach – Small Business, Operation Hope, Inc.
This year’s Small Business Expo will feature a keynote address from Jonathan Passley! He’s a Morgan State University alum, entrepreneur, digital marketing expert, and CEO of PDR Web Solutions. Jonathan will be presenting: “The Marketing Formula to Growing Your Small Business”.
We welcome business owners from near and far, community members, Morgan alumni, students, faculty and staff to join us again for another day of learning, networking, and advancement.
The Morgan State University Entrepreneurship Alumni Chapter is an officially chartered chapter of Morgan’s National Alumni Association. Our mission is to maintain a network of Morgan State Alumni Entrepreneurs for business opportunities and to serve as a resource for entrepreneurial development for students, the overall University and the surrounding community.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, visit: http://morganeac.org/expo/sponsor